The Creative Business Strategies
5-Phase Business Program
Management by Statistics:
1. Develop a proper statement of the Valuable Final Product each employee produces.
2. Based on the actual Valuable Final Products of the organization, develop with the staff and Executives workable statistics for every job description.
3. Get these statistics graphed and posted for all to see and use.
4. Set up an Organization Information Center (OIC) for use by staff and Executives to monitor production.
5. Train executives how to properly and profitably manage the organization by statistics.
We gather key information from executives, verify products and job functions with staff, develop and test statistical systems and individual statistics. Takes one to five days.